Stormborn

Hurricane Florence

*UPDATE*

We have extended the date to the 24th! Take care everyone!

Hey Adventurers,

Due to the evacuations from the hurricane we have decided to temporarily disable the decay timers on official servers Starting 9/12 until 9/19. We hope that everyone is safe during this time!

Take care everyone!

Thank you.  Just found out that although we are many miles inland, we are also in the storm's path.  Should hit on Sunday.  Won't be as bad as the coast, but there could be power losses.

In addition to decay timers being off, might want to adjust house seal and magick base fuel so that one bottle lasts much longer. Same with spell tower generators, and add more slots for more fuel. People may be without power for a month or longer if things get really bad.

I support this decision. Let's however not go too far. We'll see how things are by the beginning of next week. Florence is now only cat 1.

If necessary, the timers can be extended, but people should really not be taking advantage of this.

Adventurers,

Our hearts go out to all those affected by the flooding, and power outages from the hurricane and we have decided to extend the auto decay timers until the 24th of September. We hope that everyone is safe during this time! Take care!

On 2018/9/19 at AM1點26分, Stormborn said:

冒險家,

我們的心向所有受洪水影響的人和颶風停電,我們決定將自動衰減計時器延長到9月24日。我們希望在此期間每個人都是安全的!保重!

When will I be able to demolish the house?
This makes me very troubled. A player building that doesn't play affects my development.

On the official server I play on, there appears to have been an auto demo of all structures that could be demo'd regardless of the hurricane timers not being reset.  

2 hours ago, lococat said:

On the official server I play on, there appears to have been an auto demo of all structures that could be demo'd regardless of the hurricane timers not being reset.  

What server are you on?

9 hours ago, Stormborn said:

我已經與開發團隊確認了定時器應該正常並且應該如此

Im on AS-Wyrmslayer and extended decay timers are still active.

Literally right now they are still crazy high. Wyrm one is becoming shit shack central and the server is getting plagued by bases of players who already quit.

5 hours ago, Domnicioz said:

從字面上看,他們現在仍然瘋狂。Wyrm正在成為一個糟糕的中心,服務器正在被已經退出的玩家群體所困擾。

I agree with your opinion!
I hope Stormborn can help us solve problems and solve problems with the development team.
AS-Wyrmslayer extended decay timer is still a problem

9 hours ago, Domnicioz said:

Literally right now they are still crazy high. Wyrm one is becoming shit shack central and the server is getting plagued by bases of players who already quit.

+1

/US-Knight-1

@Stormborn interested in helping the server to demolish buildings? All construction time is a hundred times longer. When will it become normal?

On 10/1/2018 at 12:03 PM, Stormborn said:

I've confirmed with the dev team the timers should be normal and as they should

Please have people look into the PvE timers. They are crazy high and because of this Wyrm1 and Im sure other servers are getting stupid high structure counts and it is actually starting to cause a constant lag due the crazy high structure count, mostly from players who have quit and stuff would be demo-able normally by now. There's one guy alone that I know of whos base is wood and hasn't logged in for over 15 days.

This is starting to cause serious lag issues on top of people building bases in some pretty wacky area.