Sign in to follow this  
Sulevia

Goblin Suggestion

On one of the server in which I play, I have a level 60 character and a couple of manor houses.  One of the houses is surrounded by goblins.  On side is also filled with bears, wolves, and panthers.  I was out gathering and made the mistake of looking in my inventory.  Along came a goblin and knocked me unconscious.  Ok, no real problem, just a nuisance.  The goblin steals all my stuff and before I can come to and beat him to death, along come 2 bears and a wolf and kill me.  As I said, this is near a manor house, so I resurrect, jump on one of my vicious bergesh, and ride out to kill the bears, wolves, and what ever else is out there.  I kill them and look for the goblin, a satchel, or a treasure box.  I find none of the above.  No idea what happened.  I have to assume the wild animals killed him and all my stuff was destroyed (despite having soulbound scrolls on the really good stuff).

Suggestion:  When a goblin is killed, all of the stuff he is carrying is automatically put into a treasure chest, so it can be found later.

• Sad 1

if an animal/goblin/whatever is killed, his corpse stays to loot. if the corpse is eaten or otherwise destroyed, there is a brown bag left behind.

but i agree, dead goblins are hard to find in the grass and bags sometimes spawn in trees or bushes hard to see as well.

my suggestion: if player owned items are in a corpse or bag, give the bag extra time to decay and maybe even give it the red light your own corpse gets.