Sign in to follow this  
Godhand

2x was good to Unrivaled on k3 and came at the right time

We had started this project a couple weeks before the event and the 2x event really fed our work ethic on this project. many many trips around the map with 5+ windriders and a flarehorn at one time.  It was made for security more than beauty but proud none the less.    The house took time today to celebrate and give ourselves a little pat on the back.  We took the structure to the height limit also for idea of scale.  we went 5 giant gates deep for more protection than likely necessary .

GODLYBASE.jpg

gates1.jpg

12 hours ago, RainGnyu said:

So he did it for you again! favoritism😒

Ha! No way!  If you didnt get a massive castle done or didnt max your character to 60 then you failed the 2x!

On 7/6/2018 at 10:25 PM, RainGnyu said:

So he did it for you again! favoritism😒

did what? the 2x exp? that was all across the servers, during the summer steam sales to celebrate the sales, and for the upcoming DLC

4 hours ago, Keegan Targaryen said:

did what? the 2x exp? that was all across the servers, during the summer steam sales to celebrate the sales, and for the upcoming DLC

Don’t get me wrong, I say stuff to dig at Mr. Hand and I do recognize how US Knight 3 is a big part of the community flow and because of that, they have the attention of the Snail Team. I am a little jealous that they are the favorite hangout spot for the GMs. I just want to play the same game they are but it just feels like they will always be one patch ahead of everyone else. 

Just my own thoughts and observation!