Sign in to follow this  
Yovanna

More Ideas/Problems i would like to comment

Hi there,

i was wondering why all the basic resorces, stone, ore, twine, sulfur and all the powders/dusts stack to 200 but wood stacks only to 100? is there any logical reason? with a stack of 200 fires would burn twice as long, smelting more stuff, cook more meat.

then, why dont normal structures ceilings snap to manor walls? since there are no manor stairs i would be much more pretty (and cheaper) to build normal ceilings inside the manor structure and use normal stairs/ramps. as it is now, you have to build EVERYTHING twice as wide and that doesnt look good.

Thanks for your time

Edited by Yovanna

I'm not sure if it has something to due with the code, but it's absolutely something I can bring up.

• Sad 1

I have thought about this too. In storage if items stacked to 500 we could handle it, on low level characters and tames it may just make it worse because of the weight of 100 wood is what 50 lbs? 200 ore is 40 i think. Its seems mostly weight related. Straw is light 3 lbs i think but only stacks to 100 as well so there is some inconsistancy.