Sign in to follow this  
Fabea

Still too many Krampus

Over near the Dwarven capital I met a group of Krampus, some were alone but the rest were all gathered in one small area. My nidhog killed at least 6 but there were more coming and by then we could barely move with all the stun bolts so we flew up and eventually managed to beat a hasty retreat and my nidhog is level 117 and used for fighting.

Please this is wrong, creatures this powerful would never gather in these numbers, same as the bears they also gather in too many groups for a creature that hunts alone in rl. Are you doing something about it or will we have to suffer?

This is an issue that we have logged and are working on. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you Erebus that is good to know, sorry for asking again but was not a good situation at that time in the game but at least we both survived, though at the time I thought I was going to lose him.

I took a screen capture of one of the recent invasions of the city Erebus, it's getting so I only go there if I really need something and I turn on a cheat as well as leaving my horse at the base. :(

I don't know if this is a side effect but all of a sudden I am seeing a dramating decrease in creatures and all of them at a very low level, such as 1 or 5, I am lucky if I find anything at level 10?