BrookieMythic

Adding onto DnL Map?

So I've been looking all over the dev kit for DNL and I'm so happy snail games has released it! So thank you but I want to add on to the map that DNL already has or even make my own map how does one go forth with that? Because when I'm looking at the dev kit and see the levels everything is separate and I found the landscape but feels things are missing apart of this shell ( I am still learning) but I would really love to customize the map file or make my own map is there something I'm missing to this since I'm noob developer :D  any suggestions snail or anyone? :D hehe

You can ignore this.... :D i'm getting ready to reveal my project! and concept idea with the rest of the community!

Edited by BrookieMythic
Ignore this, I should've did some research before posting. But now i'm getting ready to reveal my MOD!

yes it is possbile to make ur own map there are a few ppl already working on one in the modding discord for DNL

On 6/19/2018 at 8:09 AM, iSpeZz said:

yes it is possbile to make ur own map there are a few ppl already working on one in the modding discord for DNL

Yea I kinda figure that it was a possibility I was more wondering why everything was in different level(s) or section but then I did some of my own research without thinking and posted my thread. So you can ignore my question here... I'ma get ready to post about my idea now :) And see what the rest of the community think at dnl :)

Edited by BrookieMythic