Sign in to follow this  
Erebus

4/27 Patch

Greetings Adventurers, 

Just an update on this weeks patch! It will be released on Friday instead of Thursday of this week. I'll have the patch notes up for everyone tomorrow.

Erebus

• Like 1

Thanks Erebus.

Please tell them to include everything in the patch notes. While it's fun to be surprised, it's really a dis-service to the devs, snail, and the gamers to not have a full and complete set of patch notes. If it's not in the patch notes, it makes it hard to come back and say "This change happened with patch xx.xxx.xxx". Months and years from now, no one will know when the colors on various animals and creatures changed because it was never mentioned in the patch notes. Heck, I don't even remember now, I'd have to go through each patch and find the one I commented on about discovering the new color variations.

Just wanted to mention it.

I recall the last notes were only a bummer to me because nerfing Panthers (DeathStalkers) was mentioned and it was missing all the good stuff. Deathstalkers really need to have their attacks fixed for collision related lag before introducing nerfs. Now they are a slightly faster and weaker horse. I never saw the need to nerf the tamed ones. Maybe the wild ones but the tamed ones should have been left alone, other than fixing the collision related attack lag where wild ones can sometimes attack for 3 times in the same time your tame you are riding can attack once. I usually have to jump off my kitty and help it kill things before those things kill it. If Deathstalkers weren't still faster than horses and had good weight, they would be like some of the other broken things to tame. Like wolves, those are pretty broken and not worth taming or even transforming into.

Anyway.

Hoping to see some good fixes. I'll be crossing my fingers that nothing breaks after the patch. :)

How do you feel about them adding hinden secrets or treasure hunting type things as a surprise if you just happen to run into them. Or random caves,grottos or graves though out the land. Things that get you looking around and exploring the land scape. But never in the patch notes as to give a feel of excitement that something you discovered that no one else has. We need a adventure type experience add to the game that I believe can’t be announced in the patch notes. 

Hope I am clear on this thought process. 

We need a Morrowind type feel add to the game.

Edited by RainGnyu

We want it all......the building of things, Pve, PvP, sieging, pokeman and true treasure hunting and discovery! 

Maybe even down the line Marriage and children 👶 just something to think about. Uniqueness in the norm?

Yo This may be a quick fix but they need to move the "Leave House" Button or add an are you sure type of command after. Wrong Thread I know but a lot of ppl keep leaving their houses on accident.. even the House Leader... Then some random house member gets leadership that doesn't play anymore lol.

3 hours ago, RainGnyu said:

How do you feel about them adding hinden secrets or treasure hunting type things as a surprise if you just happen to run into them. Or random caves,grottos or graves though out the land. Things that get you looking around and exploring the land scape. But never in the patch notes as to give a feel of excitement that something you discovered that no one else has. We need a adventure type experience add to the game that I believe can’t be announced in the patch notes. 

Hope I am clear on this thought process. 

We need a Morrowind type feel add to the game.

If they add something like that to the game. There should be a mention that this system has been added to the game. If they also want it to be a surprise they could say it was added, but be very vague as to what it really is or what you might find. 

4 hours ago, Bwicked said:

If they add something like that to the game. There should be a mention that this system has been added to the game. If they also want it to be a surprise they could say it was added, but be very vague as to what it really is or what you might find. 

Just not sure how I feel about them telling us about everything that goes on in the game. Because to me and me alone. The game becomes ........who can get,do it or finish it first type of game play.

I see what youre saying Gnyu, but there are some things that affect gameplay to the point of breaking levels. Its important that certain changes are announced. Its not a bad idea to have some things being released with the sole intent for the hunt for the new content to be fun!

Patch notes are a really really important part of game development. Players deserve to know when things were tweaked.