Sign in to follow this  
Hakuakua

Some Forged Gear Stats

6 hours ago, Hakuakua said:

That new gear vendor is off the chain. Friggin epic Dark Stone gloves with 13K durability

ofcourse they dick over humans in favor of elven and dwarf yet again.  no 2nd offsite gear vendor

On Wed Apr 18 2018 at 9:14 PM, Chiobe said:

The elven blacksmith lady, sells higher tier ranger gear. Got a rare earlier.

Not sure if other races, have someone like her.

Wich vendor, the one that sells weapons or a new one?

1 hour ago, Allavez said:

Wich vendor, the one that sells weapons or a new one?

New vendor up where the library was in elf city. She i standing outside with all the gear in better quality. I got almost all the Darkstone in epic. Lot of durability on that set. Almost got the Mithril in epic as well. Just need the helm. However, I think the Ranger gear might not show up in better quality other than uncommon anytime soon. Looks like that has a low chance rate.

Edited by Hakuakua

1 hour ago, Hakuakua said:

New vendor up where the library was in elf city. She i standing outside with all the gear in better quality. I got almost all the Darkstone in epic. Lot of durability on that set. Almost got the Mithril in epic as well. Just need the helm. However, I think the Ranger gear might not show up in better quality other than uncommon anytime soon. Looks like that has a low chance rate.

Cool. i was having issues getting this clear becauser the weaponsmith atm is called blacksmith too. The vendor in the villages should be tailor and not armourer as it is now too. Soo i couldnt figure if it was the weaponsmith or a new vendor. Hope other races can access that end game content too soon

Edited by Allavez

With that new vendor in town, I forged a shitload of gear at higher lvls with some interesting results. Although I haven't see any legendary gear. Seems like we have choices for how we setup our gear for daily use.

However the results still lean to the boss gear sets as having the biggest gear boosts. For example my Frostbound set is now sporting a 568 attack character stat... crazy sauce.

That said... if you are on live server and have enchants for legendary versions of any of the gear available, drop a screenshot so I can add to this image. There are still a bunch of gear sets that I don't have show but I will add once I get my hands on some screens of them. Full resolution 1920x1080 is all that's needed.

Edited by Hakuakua