Sign in to follow this  
Hakuakua

Some Forged Gear Stats

8 hours ago, DHew said:

I’m gonna look into that ranger gear

only problem is that gear is low quality. If we could get higher these other might has some use.

You need stam to kite well. Currently the low quality just won't give you the stam you need. Nothing like the higher gears do.

Orb, and now frost spells, make stamina regen cake now. It’s not an issue anymore thankfully. Now, some mobs easier than others, for sure.

Edited by DHew

Under the light stone robe it says “gains spell stats.” What stats in the spells does it affect? Damage? Duration?

The elven blacksmith lady, sells higher tier ranger gear. Got a rare earlier.

Not sure if other races, have someone like her.

7 hours ago, Chiobe said:

The elven blacksmith lady, sells higher tier ranger gear. Got a rare earlier.

Not sure if other races, have someone like her.

Thx for reminding me!!

8 hours ago, DHew said:

Under the light stone robe it says “gains spell stats.” What stats in the spells does it affect? Damage? Duration?

Mana max which is for all spells.

Oh, bummer. I got excited when I saw spell stats. I’d consider mana a player attribute/stat.

Need a few pieces that I can forge to see what the median is... forging one pair just wont give a view as to what stat are within range of getting.

5 minutes ago, DHew said:

Hak, will you be missing at all when the dev kit drops?

I prolly will but I'm kinda obsessed with getting better mythical tames and better gear. RnJesus gotta give me something.

19 minutes ago, Hakuakua said:

I prolly will but I'm kinda obsessed with getting better mythical tames and better gear. RnJesus gotta give me something.

Do you guys stream dark and light? If the answer is no........please consider doing so, pretty please!

1 hour ago, RainGnyu said:

Do you guys stream dark and light? If the answer is no........please consider doing so, pretty please!

I have a channel but I don't stream much... every blue moon I will turn it on and run bosses. That's not often though.

Edited by Hakuakua

6 minutes ago, DHew said:

What new gear vendor? Also, start streaming. At least a few will watch it I’m sure

I'm elf so, the new vendor is up where the library was... She is standing right by the door that's locked. you need to find her and gather all the gold you can cause better grade of the set you want will appear. Be sad if you dont have the gold to purchase.

Ohh that one is new then. I ran into her recently and just figured that I somehow never noticed her before