• Announcements

• Erebus

Dark and Light 4/9 Update - Patch Notes   04/10/2018

Greetings Adventurers! On Tuesday, 4/10, a patch with our first round of bug fixes and optimizations will be released ~2AM PST. Be sure to check out all of all of the changes made to Dark and Light in the full patch notes below!
        Game Updates Optimized loading screen The loading bar will no longer be hidden when loading is stuck. We felt that optimization updates should also be included in the month of bug fixes/balance updates, and is something that we’re focused on going forward. Removed knowledge restriction on all spells and staffheads.  Adventurers no longer have to know a spell in order to use it. The only two exceptions to this rule are Telekinesis and Firestorm. Those are for Master Wizards only. Description text has been added to all harvestable resources to allow easy recognition. Optimized the visual effects for Rune of Restoration, Rune of Warmth, and Rune of Radiance. Bug Fixes Fixed a bug where Small Soul Suppression Stones were not working on Ice and Fire Imps. Fixed a bug where items placed in the three PvE experience workbenches would disappear after activation. Fixed a bug where the Qinaryss Gustclaw’s body would glitch on death. Fixed a bug where items in player customized inventory folders would disappear upon death. Fixed a issue where players were unable to dance at Bonfires. Fixed a bug where players would run into a collision issue at the entrance of Blackice Peaks cause their Adventurer to float.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hakuakua

Some Forged Gear Stats

32 posts in this topic

Been messing around organizing some of the gear I have forged so far.

GearEnchants2.thumb.jpg.1df1f1e9aa48c6d86793e6cc837f4058.jpg

I’m gonna look into that ranger gear

8 hours ago, DHew said:

I’m gonna look into that ranger gear

only problem is that gear is low quality. If we could get higher these other might has some use.

Well ya, but you’d use it to kite with, not tank

You need stam to kite well. Currently the low quality just won't give you the stam you need. Nothing like the higher gears do.

Posted (edited)

Orb, and now frost spells, make stamina regen cake now. It’s not an issue anymore thankfully. Now, some mobs easier than others, for sure.

Edited by DHew

They slipped in a run speed nerf. Thought we didn't notice but we did.

Under the light stone robe it says “gains spell stats.” What stats in the spells does it affect? Damage? Duration?

The elven blacksmith lady, sells higher tier ranger gear. Got a rare earlier.

Not sure if other races, have someone like her.

7 hours ago, Chiobe said:

The elven blacksmith lady, sells higher tier ranger gear. Got a rare earlier.

Not sure if other races, have someone like her.

Thx for reminding me!!

8 hours ago, DHew said:

Under the light stone robe it says “gains spell stats.” What stats in the spells does it affect? Damage? Duration?

Mana max which is for all spells.

Oh, bummer. I got excited when I saw spell stats. I’d consider mana a player attribute/stat.

the. higher grade versions form the vendor in town gets a wider range of stats from the looks of the enchants

Need a few pieces that I can forge to see what the median is... forging one pair just wont give a view as to what stat are within range of getting.

Hak, will you be missing at all when the dev kit drops?

5 minutes ago, DHew said:

Hak, will you be missing at all when the dev kit drops?

I prolly will but I'm kinda obsessed with getting better mythical tames and better gear. RnJesus gotta give me something.

19 minutes ago, Hakuakua said:

I prolly will but I'm kinda obsessed with getting better mythical tames and better gear. RnJesus gotta give me something.

Do you guys stream dark and light? If the answer is no........please consider doing so, pretty please!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, RainGnyu said:

Do you guys stream dark and light? If the answer is no........please consider doing so, pretty please!

I have a channel but I don't stream much... every blue moon I will turn it on and run bosses. That's not often though.

Edited by Hakuakua

That new gear vendor is off the chain. Friggin epic Dark Stone gloves with 13K durability

What new gear vendor? Also, start streaming. At least a few will watch it I’m sure

6 minutes ago, DHew said:

What new gear vendor? Also, start streaming. At least a few will watch it I’m sure

I'm elf so, the new vendor is up where the library was... She is standing right by the door that's locked. you need to find her and gather all the gold you can cause better grade of the set you want will appear. Be sad if you dont have the gold to purchase.

Ohh that one is new then. I ran into her recently and just figured that I somehow never noticed her before