Sign in to follow this  
Defenderftw

Starving way too quickly

I was testing different armors when I came across what I assume is a bug or needs re balanced. Specifically when I was wearing a balefire chestpiece my hunger drops at an insanely fast rate. 1+ point per second and it only gets worse as you add more armor.

Please confirm whether this is intended (therefore making it a terrible set to wear)

If you are too hot your hunger will go down fast, if you are too cold you will be thirsty often vise  verse. You have to find the right temperature. besides if you use the balefire set in the icecave you wont starve as often since the temperature will balance you out. 

Nah thats not the issue. Temperature wise my character is perfectly fine. Regardless of the combination of pieces or if I simply throw on just the chest; hunger drops dramatically.

Stacking balefire only makes it worse.

For reference I am using epic quality.

I am also having this issue and thought it might be because my avatar was too cold, especially while I was logged out. I was logging in to find my thirst raging and my hunger growing by the second.

I decided to log out near but not too close to our fire imps and nothing changed. The imps were in a different room and it looks like the others in our group also had the same idea. I left our city base, just outside the boundaries, by the time i was near the path up the mountain my avatar was getting to be very hungry. Just how can we travel around if that keeps happening?

I was messing with it a little bit more and I now know that one of the factors has to do with the additional health I have on the items. Equipping them leaves me at nearly half health which immediately begins draining my hunger. I'm assuming this is something that will be addressed down the road so that vitals don't have to constantly be dealt with as players switch items.

Til then, time to carry a buncha food.