• Announcements

• Erebus

Dark and Light 4/9 Update - Patch Notes   04/10/2018

Greetings Adventurers! On Tuesday, 4/10, a patch with our first round of bug fixes and optimizations will be released ~2AM PST. Be sure to check out all of all of the changes made to Dark and Light in the full patch notes below!
        Game Updates Optimized loading screen The loading bar will no longer be hidden when loading is stuck. We felt that optimization updates should also be included in the month of bug fixes/balance updates, and is something that we’re focused on going forward. Removed knowledge restriction on all spells and staffheads.  Adventurers no longer have to know a spell in order to use it. The only two exceptions to this rule are Telekinesis and Firestorm. Those are for Master Wizards only. Description text has been added to all harvestable resources to allow easy recognition. Optimized the visual effects for Rune of Restoration, Rune of Warmth, and Rune of Radiance. Bug Fixes Fixed a bug where Small Soul Suppression Stones were not working on Ice and Fire Imps. Fixed a bug where items placed in the three PvE experience workbenches would disappear after activation. Fixed a bug where the Qinaryss Gustclaw’s body would glitch on death. Fixed a bug where items in player customized inventory folders would disappear upon death. Fixed a issue where players were unable to dance at Bonfires. Fixed a bug where players would run into a collision issue at the entrance of Blackice Peaks cause their Adventurer to float.
DHew

US Knight 7 Playerbase crashed.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There’s my boy. Daddy says something and he replies like a good boy. Run along now son and get that server with all your friends back up off life support. I’ll be here for when you reply. *ruffles hair*

My work here is done. Squawk is starting to tell on himself and leak a little bit of the exploits he’s used (ie: killing tames through walls while avoiding dmg to walls but ending in the killing of tames). This is what we wanted him to do, and he did it. 

Edited by DHew

Squawk,

I hardly talked to you when we came back to the server. You weren't worth time giving attention too, we left the server of the principle that you couldn't be an adult over a petty situation that you attempted to dominate in. That being the betrayal that was performed by you, if you had done it with us not being in an alliance with you in the first place that would have been completely different, but your action of removing us from the alliance and then attacking us is where you fucked up. Which is why we had left, we only came back after you had apologized (which I've mentioned before) and told us about the changes that were going to be made to the server which interested us. We had contemplated on just going to a private server, but we decided to give your vision for the server a chance.
Honestly though I don't give a fuck about the end result, it is unfortunate that we chose to come back when we should of known better, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your proved me wrong in that, and proved two of my friends right, who weren't really keen on giving you a chance. I don't care how many friends you have or think you have on s7, that doesn't really mean anything, since my entire house are my friends and I play on a server (when I decide to get on DnL) with several of my friends from my original server. *shrugs* I'm not playing a popularity contest with you, nor am I looking to try to end up on top of the mountain before you. I don't care what you think of me because it isn't a popularity contest, and in the end of the day, it ends between us in the concept that you don't keep your word, you can't be trusted, and are a shitty leader, while I can keep my word, I can be trusted and I'm clearly a better leader because my guild followed me from s7 to s1, back to s7, till we all stepped away from DnL for now. If I was a shitty leader they would of left after all the shit we had to deal with coming from you.

But as said previous, you can do as you please, no one other than your circle are around to watch you, keep playing a game that you have apparently quit playing but can't seem to stay away from. 
And I shall continue on with my life.

Best of luck in all your endeavors whatever they may be, and good luck with your server, maybe future players will have better interactions with you and your circle of people. 

I'm stepping away from this forum now, and won't be replying to any future posts made here.

Good luck with whatever life takes/gives you

Keegan

valar-morghulis.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ninjacuddles, what exactly are these screen shots supposed to show? Looks like he’s telling you exactly what’s going on with the cheating on our server and you do nothing but mock the fellow. I’ve read through these posts between DHew and everyone else and all I can say is what he or she is saying appears to be accurate. Now they stop responding and you all just can’t stop replying with nonsense. I think my time on US Knight 7 is also done. Thank god I didn’t spend that much time there.

DHew are you the runner of the private server they keep mocking you over? Please PM me with details.

Edited by 230_102145490993258223932

Posted (edited)

This soap opera kind of reads like Squawk is mad that DHew took some, if not most of the server population with him to a private server where he can’t raid anyone anymore. 

Also, let’s not forget how Squawk put out how to do exploits on the official forums believing this was ok to do since he thought the Snail Team wasn’t going to do anything about it, while they were investigating to issue to keep things fair across the board. So basically Squawk said to the whole Dark and Light community I am going to ruin your fun because I can attitude.

True gamer never exploits or use mechanics they believe are unfair and they damn so don’t share it on the forums to ruin the community enjoyment because they pissed about one thing or another.......true gamers will just leave and find another game to enjoy.

Edited by RainGnyu
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, 230_102145490993258223932 said:

DHew are you the runner of the private server they keep mocking you over? Please PM me with details.

Yes, we run DnL: Resurrection. Just search for it on the list of unofficial. Up to about 8 active players during the day, and a little more on evenings. We have 4 international players as well. So far the community is good. Check it out.

A couple of people will begin working on some very controlled mods that the community wants to see developed. Fantasy themed, in accordance with DnL lore. 

Edited by DHew
1 person likes this

Hey Everyone,

Talking about Dark and Light in a constructive manner, sharing useful tips for other Adventurers, and just speaking about the game in general is obviously what this forum is for. However, speaking out against one another, using outside conversations with screen shots, or any other kind of witch hunting will not be tolerated. The forums are a place for us to come together as a community and discuss topics, empowering us as a community, not putting each other down. I'm locking this thread.

2 people like this