• Announcements

• Erebus

Dark and Light 4/9 Update - Patch Notes   04/10/2018

Greetings Adventurers! On Tuesday, 4/10, a patch with our first round of bug fixes and optimizations will be released ~2AM PST. Be sure to check out all of all of the changes made to Dark and Light in the full patch notes below!
        Game Updates Optimized loading screen The loading bar will no longer be hidden when loading is stuck. We felt that optimization updates should also be included in the month of bug fixes/balance updates, and is something that we’re focused on going forward. Removed knowledge restriction on all spells and staffheads.  Adventurers no longer have to know a spell in order to use it. The only two exceptions to this rule are Telekinesis and Firestorm. Those are for Master Wizards only. Description text has been added to all harvestable resources to allow easy recognition. Optimized the visual effects for Rune of Restoration, Rune of Warmth, and Rune of Radiance. Bug Fixes Fixed a bug where Small Soul Suppression Stones were not working on Ice and Fire Imps. Fixed a bug where items placed in the three PvE experience workbenches would disappear after activation. Fixed a bug where the Qinaryss Gustclaw’s body would glitch on death. Fixed a bug where items in player customized inventory folders would disappear upon death. Fixed a issue where players were unable to dance at Bonfires. Fixed a bug where players would run into a collision issue at the entrance of Blackice Peaks cause their Adventurer to float.
DHew

US Knight 7 Playerbase crashed.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So to rampant exploiting on this server, players have moved elsewhere. Server pop crashed to roughly 5. Until exploits are fixed, try another server.

Edited by DHew
1 person likes this

I am looking to join your guild also another I know want to join. Getting a better head set today and looking forward to joining the Crimson Knights!

1 person likes this

Sounds good pal. What character name should i look for?

1 hour ago, DHew said:

Sounds good pal. What character name should i look for?

Gnyu

Heard you stopped by earlier, ill catch you on one of these times. Our admin didnt know of you yet so he was hesitant to invite.

Posted (edited)

Cool.......until Then I will keep training. 

Going to be fun!

Edited by RainGnyu

Cute edit to your original post. I think I'll post a video of myself and another raiding your base while your house members were online abusing the system so you'll see there's no exploits on our end. Just a few of you left which you were planning to anyway. You were new to US Knight 7 and tried to be a big tough guy alpha but instead you were simply just disrespectful to the community. You were voted off the island and now you whine like a 12 year old who was grounded from WoW. Enjoy abusing your admin rights on your 10gbs protected bluefang private server ; )

More baseless accusations. Flattering. People see right through this which is why they all left. 

And yes, normally people edit a post instead of flooding forums. 

I see you got my invite to the server. You, and anyone else, are more than welcomed to join. The second you know who starts glitching or exploiting = ban. 

Take this time to regroup the few players that are left on Knight 7 and try to build it back up. I know you can do it. Enjoy!

Also, if you think staging a raid on inactive house and filming it yourself proves there is no history of exploiting, well, lord help you. Logic thought process FTW.

Lol you are absolutely nuts aren't you!? Do you have an ounce of integrity? Responsibility? I have video of legitimately raiding an active house with evader and musicman or w/e his name is online. I don't exploit buddy. You were nothing but another sleeping forrest and seldarine here simply to troll the community. This type garbage you spew out is exactly why you were removed.

Trolling = Ban on your own private server

Posted (edited)

*Films himself, squawk, and Steele raiding inactive house*

*omg this is proof no one ever exploits*

Where are those paint program edits you were doing on discord chats the other night? You’re getting good at that.

Aries, I know you can bring the server population back up. Now, if squawk runs around exploiting, its gonna be tough. You are dealing with exactly what happens when people do that: players leave.

Good day. Don’t feel obligated to keep responding to my every statement.

PS: no one ever accused you of exploiting. 

Edited by DHew

53 minutes ago, Ninjacuddle said:

Cute edit to your original post. I think I'll post a video of myself and another raiding your base while your house members were online abusing the system so you'll see there's no exploits on our end. Just a few of you left which you were planning to anyway. You were new to US Knight 7 and tried to be a big tough guy alpha but instead you were simply just disrespectful to the community. You were voted off the island and now you whine like a 12 year old who was grounded from WoW. Enjoy abusing your admin rights on your 10gbs protected bluefang private server ; )

If we had already chosen to leave, then how were we voted off? More than just the Crimson Knights house have left due to exploits being used, or for being in your way. You killed 3 new server members while raiding us. Forcing you to throw a war-flag is not abusing the system. A video showing exploits are not being used does not mean that exploits were not used, just that they were not recorded. Many people are glad to see a server where selective assistance or destruction is not part of the regular game-play. You "Voted off" too many people to have an active server, you shouldn't complain about a server community in which you aren't a part of. I really hope activity goes back up on 7, but people should be warned about Dwarf and Human banding together to raid someone because they said something you didn't like.

The community begins to speak out...

Posted (edited)

Ninjacuddles doesn’t know when to quit. Love it.

Edited by 230_102145490993258223932
1 person likes this

Ugh, rough story. I was wondering where you left to Keegan. Another one speaks out...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ha, was wondering when I would hear from you Squawk. I didn't put your name in, because I didn't feel it needed to mention you, when you're already well known in the game, by all the people that hate you, due to your actions.
I won't argue with you over the narratives, because I have apparently hit a nerve of yours or else you wouldn't be here talking, so I will leave it with that, but I will add that you were aware that my guildies were away,  but it matters not because the deed is done.
I will add however that In the beginning, I thought you were a cool guy. I don't know if it was because you thought I was an Aussie, and only were disappointed when I told you no, that I'm an American, that you started to hate me, but it was only after that, did you go from nice guy to an ass-hole, so I can only assume you were attracted to me because you thought I was from Oz, only to be disappointed, and so you decided we couldn't be friends anymore, because in our private conversations it is evident that you clearly didn't hate me as much as you advertise on here, and in global chat on s7, and in discord. You only advertise it when you have an audience, which is something you can't live without, which is probably why you continue playing DnL even after you advertised that you were quitting publicly *shrugs* matters not to me, because I've moved on to better greener pastures.

I'm disappointed however that you couldn't keep your promise in providing a fun server, that everyone could enjoy. I presume that your desired vision failed because a lack of having a drive to achieve your vision.
Your snark reply's on here, aren't worth the response, because it is what you tried to do on DnL as well, you would say things to me in an attempt to get a reaction, but only to fail because you weren't worth my time.
I posted screen shots of the issues that have existed for readers to take it as they will, and if they need more reasons to understand they only need to go to US Knight 1, and some of the EU servers, where you have been and created more people that hate you, and ask about you.

It is unfortunate that server 7 couldn't stay on the path that you have envisioned for it, at one point it was doing so well when my house mates and I returned to the server, we were starting to see numbers surpass s1, then something happened and the numbers dropped like flies, to the point where it is pretty much just your little circle of friends that are left on the server, from what I saw the last time I got on the server. What is also sad is that you spent time trying to protect the server from griefers, but only in the end you and your friends (all that is left of s7) became the ones that provided the grief that pushed players to leave s7. 

But honestly, I spent more time that I think it was worth trying to understand what went wrong with the server, and where things went wrong that caused the division, because the issue of me taking in low level players, I don't feel was the real problem, you weren't actively recruiting, A good chunk of the players that joined me and have stayed with me from all the hell 7 gave us, were from a house that merged into mine, which you, yourself encouraged. Then we had two more join up with us, that didn't last long in the game before the either quit, or who knows what happened. But by the time shit hit the fan (essentially) only about six of us were active in my house. Then shit hit the fan, everyone was pissed at you for what you had done blah blah blah, we leave, we come back, and once again you go and attempt to push my buttons, as if it was some kind of game to you, (not sure why) I spent some time trying to understand, and as did the others, but we eventually decided it wasn't worth trying to understand and so we moved on. You can say what you want, because that's what you are good at, doesn't bother me. It does cause me to scratch my head from time to time, but in the end, it's just a game, and I don't need to kill my time trying to understand some of the most idiotic things you can/have do/done. 
You pissed me off in the end of my time on 7 and I stooped down to your level by lashing out at you, but I've learned from that (again) and won't put myself there again. As I said, I posted screen shots of the conversations that took place, if s7 does happen to get repopulated, then maybe that time you and your circle will be able to actually produce something out of your vision.

Have a nice day Squawk.

destroy the dark.jpg

Edited by Keegan Targaryen
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Squawk’s going to get banned again for posting exploits. 2 forum accounts banned for posting exploits. Well done. Too bad I reported that immediately to Erebus and had it fixed. Children. 

Finally, someone realizes there wasn’t a fight put up. That’s how it is when people don’t play on a server. 😂

Squawk, you should use your real forum account. Oh yea, you can’t. Got banned. 😂

Keegan’s meme is actually fitting for this moment. He became so obsessed with Ghodan and others that he ended up turning into them. Grieifing noobs with spell towers at the newbie area entrances. Exploiting numerous glitches in the game to his advantage. Now he constantly sings Ghodans praises as he does these acts “in the name of Ghodan!!” 🤷‍♂️

Thankfully I worked with Erebus in removing that glitch from the game, as it’s one of the worse ones. Your screen shot does nothing, except help. EDC gave me loot since they quit, haha. Just as you asked in the pic. You really are a fool aren’t you?

I keep saying, enjoy your server. Just let this one go. You guys lost an entire playerbase. Try to rebuild it now. Good luck.

Erebus, you might want to close this thread or at least ban his second account before he starts spewing more exploits. 

Edited by DHew

Posted (edited)

Wow........True history! US Knight 7 has a lot of heart. I love it and hate it all at the same time. It has a allure to it that make you want to get into all the action but fear you may regret it later. Something truly unique can come of this as long as there is no cheating involved in the development of each episode, US Knight 7 has it all. The Hero and villains the saints vs the heathens with the pawns becoming Kings  or Queens. 

Edited by RainGnyu

Good insight Gnyu. You’re right about the potential, and the need for cheating to be left out of it.

Posted (edited)

Sweet, enjoy playing with all of your friends on Knight 7. 

Also, for your personal development, just because I tell staff about exploits doesn’t mean I’m an insider. You all keep giving me much more credit than I’m due. Kinda like comparing me to Seldarine. I was never even close to an alpha. I mainly recruited newbies and introduced them to the game. But again, flattered. I’m eagerly awaiting your next response. You come running to my every call. Good boy.

Edited by DHew
1 person likes this

We will see what happens sense I am going to be on that server from time to time sneaking around trying to get a foot hole to see if I can get to competitive levels. 

PS. If you got to cheat or hack to bet me then you really not a Pro I am.

Posted (edited)

Lol Gnyu. At least you know about the cheating. Good luck to you.

Squawk, Erebus is a community manager and doesn’t deal with exploiters. You’re gonna want to contact snail customer service. You can get all of your friends to help walk you through the process.

Edited by DHew