Sign in to follow this  
Godhand

Hackers also on US Knight 3

The same ones that have been reported for weeks from EU Knight 5 and EU Knight 1.   Speedy is the one. 

dnlhack.jpg

Edited by Godhand

I have responded to reporting cheaters in a little more depth on another post, and I'll be cross posting that one here.

Hey Everyone,

I do understand that this is a very frustrating issue, and I'll let you know that actions have been taken on players just last night. I again can't give details on the investigation, but we're taking a much more aggressive stance on players that are exploiting right now. I have been asked to let the community know that for anyone caught cheating the first offense will be a three day ban, and the second offense will be a permanent ban. I'm sending all of this info over to the investigation team right now so that they can look into it. Again, I'd ask that you please reach out to our Player Support team about issues such as these so that we can ask for more details in private. Since these investigations are protected by player privacy, I will be locking this thread. Thank you again for the information and contact Player Support with any other issues such as these.