Sign in to follow this  
Hakuakua

Weapons Comparison Patch 3-28

So we have another content with a new cave to explore. I think this is the best content update thus far and I really like the new boss fight. Nice.

That said it's a good time to look at the heavy melee weapons we have on the table.

This is just a little round table on the heavy hitters.

Weapons Comparison

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hakuakua said:

So we have another content with a new cave to explore. I think this is the best content update thus far and I really like the new boss fight. Nice.

That said it's a good time to look at the heavy melee weapons we have on the table.

This is just a little round table on the heavy hitters.

Weapons Comparison

Why no SkullCracker in the video Hakuakua? Yeah its not as heavy as the others, but being 2h and a amazing weapon, would be cool to see it in the comparassion

1 hour ago, Allavez said:

Why no SkullCracker in the video Hakuakua? Yeah its not as heavy as the others, but being 2h and a amazing weapon, would be cool to see it in the comparassion

It just wont cut it. but I will do another one with them all... including the Sunder Scythe. The hammer was a great idea that kinda fell flat. It needs some rework so it compares if the devs want it too. Besides, we have had some wardrobe malfunctions that lost a legendary Skullcraker. Will need to reforge and get them all with full enchants to see how they stack up to one another.

• Like 1