DHew

New to Game: Hacked immediately

I’m new to DnL and enjoyed some time so far, until being speedran right into my base. I originally made a character on US Knight 7, and once this happened I figured I’d try an EU server. I played a little on EU 5 and bam, hacking happened here way faster than US Knight 7.

Is this just how the game is, hacked to death? Or am I joining the wrong servers ? My other two friends have quit the game and moved on because of it, but I realllllly like the theme of the game and want to play. Where can I play that hasn’t been hacked??

and here they are, they cheated again last night. Using glich they entered the base without breaking. So the devellopeurs why you do not put a GM on the server to see what's going on, to see how they talk openly about their misdeeds and how proud they are to cheat. They say everything about the global chat. Just take a walk and see how the AKATSUKI tribe is killing your game.

12 minutes ago, DHew said:

Is there a place I can play without hacks?

Play single player! You can create your own world, your perfect world. Nobody will grief, raid or hack you.

I mean, I guess I could but I would much rather play this game online, as advertised. Am I too late? Did the hacking already ruin it?

Try PVE servers

Chaos are pvp hardcore servers 

Knight are normal pvp servers 

Wyrmslayer are pve servers 

Try on a Wyrmslayer, nobody will be able to break into your base 

2 hours ago, BadSpencer said:

Try PVE servers

Chaos are pvp hardcore servers 

Knight are normal pvp servers 

Wyrmslayer are pve servers 

Try on a Wyrmslayer, nobody will be able to break into your base 

You not be able of either build or tame, but hey! nobody will break your inexistent base. PvE servers are more cancer than PvP. People will grief you and you will not be able to do anything

19 minutes ago, Allavez said:

You not be able of either build or tame, but hey! nobody will break your inexistent base. PvE servers are more cancer than PvP. People will grief you and you will not be able to do anything

You're right

So maybe a private PVE server with an active admin... or solo

On 28/03/2018 at 1:13 PM, DHew said:

I mean, I guess I could but I would much rather play this game online, as advertised. Am I too late? Did the hacking already ruin it?

Play on a Official PvP server with low population. Login and ask if everybody's cool! Mind this, on this game, there is no mid term PvP. The game is soo grindy and take some months to reach end-game, soo you will either just do PvE and pvp against server invadors, or you will do PvP and get insta removed. Thats the rules of this game, duo to his nature. You cant casually do pvp and robery in the wild, and return to the safety of your base. Most servers with low population are cool. You will make some friends, interact, but you will never, never do pvp. 

But dont listen to anything i said, Because in on gnyu blacklist!

Huh? Cant build or tame on pve? Im on an official pve server and the game is going nice and smooth for me. Built me a mansion and have three tames. Lovely players always asking if I need help. Even got a level 100 horse given to me by a long term player welcoming me to the server (OC-WYVERNSLAYER-1) and still offers players a horse to this day. 

Pvp will always attract toxic players and even worse are the ones that taunt and laugh at you when your hopeless to fight back. You want good online experience go a wyvernslayer (pve) server. If a douchbag comes along and wants to cheat it'll only benefit him/her but at least it wont affect you. 

Set your own pace for gameplay and enjoy the game like you should be :) 

Edited by Missy83

42 minutes ago, Missy83 said:

Huh? Cant build or tame on pve? Im on an official pve server and the game is going nice and smooth for me. Built me a mansion and have three tames. Lovely players always asking if I need help. Even got a level 100 horse given to me by a long term player welcoming me to the server (OC-WYVERNSLAYER-1) and still offers players a horse to this day. 

Pvp will always attract toxic players and even worse are the ones that taunt and laugh at you when your hopeless to fight back. You want good online experience go a wyvernslayer (pve) server. If a douchbag comes along and wants to cheat it'll only benefit him/her but at least it wont affect you. 

What i meant is alot of pve server are extremly pillared, some because people want to protect nodes, others pure griefing, soo you cant build almost anywhere, and cant tame because you will have dificulty to place the trough, and because you cant pick animals, somethings you will struggle to tame something. 

1 hour ago, Missy83 said:

32 minutes ago, Allavez said:

What i meant is alot of pve server are extremly pillared, some because people want to protect nodes, others pure griefing, soo you cant build almost anywhere, and cant tame because you will have dificulty to place the trough, and because you cant pick animals, somethings you will struggle to tame something. 

You should try the EU-KNIGHT 1 , EU-KNIGHT 3 , EU-KNIGHT 5 Where the game is constantly under Exploits by players like pass from walls  and the servers are constantly down  from DDOS or lagging due to players using speed / teleportation illegal programs . Where you playing Missay83 ? chaos ? you should try the chaos in those servers .

Allavez i got a multiplayer game to play with hundred of people in a consistent server not a single player not a co-op game . In a server that  has official rules and does not go down . Do you know the pain of losing hours of game or even a week of it by the server going down / resetting after a ddos as you where moving your soulbount pets to a new location after a house merge ?

OR resetting to a point you have your seal down or doors open and only the ddos player is in game as h knows when he stop the ddos to loot evrything / destroy all ? 

or the opponent  destroy all the guilds in a server by exploits / ddos  then after they move fron EU-Knight-5 to EU-knight-1 follow there as he have no more opponents in 5 ???

More than 40 people are vhating in cheat of quiting the game in discoed alliance chat , i may follow . I admit that i may have made some nasty comments to global to the person responsible and i almost never do in any situation . But while i may not be a OP player i hate cheaters in multiplayer games 

just take a look at topic in steam http://steamcommunity.com/app/529180/discussions/0/1697169163414332214/  

51 minutes ago, Meteoritis said:

You should try the EU-KNIGHT 1 , EU-KNIGHT 3 , EU-KNIGHT 5 Where the game is constantly under Exploits by players like pass from walls  and the servers are constantly down  from DDOS or lagging due to players using speed / teleportation illegal programs . Where you playing Missay83 ? chaos ? you should try the chaos in those servers .

Allavez i got a multiplayer game to play with hundred of people in a consistent server not a single player not a co-op game . In a server that  has official rules and does not go down . Do you know the pain of losing hours of game or even a week of it by the server going down / resetting after a ddos as you where moving your soulbount pets to a new location after a house merge ?

OR resetting to a point you have your seal down or doors open and only the ddos player is in game as h knows when he stop the ddos to loot evrything / destroy all ? 

or the opponent  destroy all the guilds in a server by exploits / ddos  then after they move fron EU-Knight-5 to EU-knight-1 follow there as he have no more opponents in 5 ???

More than 40 people are vhating in cheat of quiting the game in discoed alliance chat , i may follow . I admit that i may have made some nasty comments to global to the person responsible and i almost never do in any situation . But while i may not be a OP player i hate cheaters in multiplayer games 

just take a look at topic in steam http://steamcommunity.com/app/529180/discussions/0/1697169163414332214/  

I can imagine your pain, specialy when you love the game and dont want to give it up, even with a shitty company that passively let it all happen. Hope all the cheaters get vac bans soon, soo people can enjoy the game again, the few people left.  Find a calm server, or play chaos, or take a break until Snail step up. You can also refund the game under that circunstances. In EU i played on knight7, the alpha is a italian guild really rightfull and cool. Maybe because they wiped all the bad folks in the beggining.

Anyway Snail seems to not care about the players, or if they care, they dont bother expressing it. What a waste of a game 

Edited by Allavez

Ahhh yes of course that is true and the trough issue is annoying as! Many failed tame attempts because of that myself. I put in a suggestion on another post to have an auto decay timer of taming troughs so they can be placed anywhere temporarily. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2018 at 10:51 AM, RainGnyu said:

Remove this thread please!

This guy is a complete turd. Ignore him. There's countless people complaining about hacking, exploiting, and such on official servers and he always ask for threads to be deleted/locked. If you spent time on the servers building up instead of junior moderating the forums, you'd understand why we're all pissed.

3 hours ago, Allavez said:

I can imagine your pain, specialy when you love the game and dont want to give it up, even with a shitty company that passively let it all happen. Hope all the cheaters get vac bans soon, soo people can enjoy the game again, the few people left.  Find a calm server, or play chaos, or take a break until Snail step up. You can also refund the game under that circunstances. In EU i played on knight7, the alpha is a italian guild really rightfull and cool. Maybe because they wiped all the bad folks in the beggining.

Anyway Snail seems to not care about the players, or if they care, they dont bother expressing it. What a waste of a game 

A refund is not a goal . I just want snail to make the game playable . I will miss the people i meet at the  game it was hard finding the team players i had in the guild and alliance . Some off the oldest  players in the game in EU 1 ,5 are left but  i do hope for the future even if more are making there plans to move . A break is probably what i may do if it is not fixed . Still a develper has promise a anunsment in steam i hope it is more than a ban , a security , exploit fix  will be nice .

3 hours ago, Missy83 said:

Ahhh yes of course that is true and the trough issue is annoying as! Many failed tame attempts because of that myself. I put in a suggestion on another post to have an auto decay timer of taming troughs so they can be placed anywhere temporarily. 

Yes plus a bit more balancing the tamming speeds but also the placement of some items like the goblin baristas that are currently not playable . A balance that the skullcrucker is the only usfull item to break doors and no siege is usfull even for straw , wood until then . Not to mention the inefectivness of spell for pvp  other than the firestorms .  Still this is the begining of the game and there will be patches hopefully but  the non security of ddos , speed hacks is what makes the game unplayable and is needing a fast fix  . 

We broke their buildings. They lost. Now crying on the forum that would take revenge on us. Very weak players. Go play on other servers and leave us alone.