Sign in to follow this  
Sulevia

Join Us!

We are the players of a US-Knight server and we want more friends.  We met on the server and have cooperative play.  This is an official server, so nothing is increased and it is PvP.  Therefore, it may not be for everyone.  We are looking for both new players to mentor and experienced players to fill out the server.  There are established houses for both Elves and Dwarves, which the new players are invited to join.  We will help you conquer building, taming, farming, and dungeons.  The Human area is untouched and we invite experienced players who are looking for a friendly server. Although it is PvP, we are a cooperative group.  We like PvP so we can annihilate troublemakers and for the abilities it gives our flyers.

If you are looking for active, experienced players, who work together, and keep out the riff raff, then contact me for more information.

The server is filling up nicely, but we still need a couple more experienced players for the Human faction.  So, if you're tired of playing alone on a lifeless server, message me and I'll give you the details.

The Elf house is looking for experienced players, full or part time.  They can level you up fast.  Must be willing to share in the gathering and crafting needed for taming.