I just reached out to the engineers to check into what could be going on with these servers. As soon as I get some news on them I'll let you guys know whats going on.

erebus ussually gets on around 1pm my time so probably should hear something soon hopefully.

EDIT: nvm hes on XD

Edited by iFreecell

Hai =]

Like I said previously, I'm checking this out right now, and I'm sorry that you're having this experience. It might take a little bit of time to see whats going on with those servers, but I'll keep everyone posted as I get more info.

• Like 1

I noticed that US Chaos S1 got rolled back. I'm glad I logged in to check things as all the work I did the other day before these problems to keep the house seal up and spell towers fueled also got rolled back.

There has also been rumor that the Chaos S1 servers will be wiped in 2-3 weeks. I've tried writing @Erebus about this privately but no word so I'll assume this was mental PvP to get people to quit playing on the server. However, if there are plans to wipe, I'd hope that Snail and the forum admins would give us adequate notice to at least take pictures or video of our creations and what we've accomplished before it goes down.

There's been rumor of a wipe ever since I started playing on the chaos server. I know it was supposed to happen back in November or something. No wipes since. Also no rewards have gone out to the top ranking houses. I wish we could get an update what's going on with these servers in regards to this contest that was mentioned. I'm just solo and have no chance of winning, it would be nice if we could get some information in regards of the chaos servers and what the current and future plans are for those servers.