Sign in to follow this  
macforth

Has the Main Event Changed?

When I think back to my early attendances on the big plain after the main event started, I remember it being a mad scramble from the time it started until 24 hrs (in game time) had passed.

On many occasions we had to finish early as the old dragon's health was getting too low.

Over the last few weeks.. it appears to me that the event is now mediocre by comparison... and having just finished one.. I saw that the dragon's health was barely down to 90%.  Much of the time we are just sitting now, waiting for the next round of asteroids to fall.

I also noticed that the event now seems to always commenced after going to only one Alter.

Anyone noticed anything similar?

Main event occurs after 3 altars, i haven't noticed anything with just one, it could possibly be the order your a starting them in or something?

All the dark creatures have received significant buffs to there hp/dmg. Our Perregriff lost about 1/3 health after an event. be sure to clear meteors as soon as they spawn to force another to drop with more mobs.

After the patch... when we logged on... all three dark alters were showing as activating... but the main event was not going....

The pillars were like that for the entire time we were playing... such that an event could not be started.

We lost all assets from the Dock workbench.

I came across two griffins... sitting on the ground... it seemed to me that a building had once been there as the owner was floating in the air... nothing strange about that, however,

both the tames showed as being able to be acquired after something in excess of 700 days.....???

This is OC1... 

Cheers...... Macforth.