Squawk

US-Knight-7 Recruiting ALL Factions

Hello fine folks,

US-Knight-7 has been the top PVP official for quite some time.  Chaos Servers are a special breed of craziness, but if you want a good mix of PVE and relatively safe farming, with good house battles and aerial fights, we've got a thriving community.  There are three top houses, all of whom are actively recruiting AND encouraging new players.

<Reckoning>, our human-side guild, is officially recruiting new ranks.  We've completed a fully iron/rugged structure with access to every single thing you'd need to thrive in the game.  We've also just completed the server's first New Player Hotel, reserved for non-guildies who want to make their own way in the world.  An entire building with private rooms you can rent while getting started in the game. Getting killed by a random panther and dying of hunger is, let's face it, a huge deterrent to being new.  We supply armor, uncommon/rare iron tools and weapons, free tames, food/shelter/water, and everything you need to brave the world as a new player.  We also hold weekly "Taming Tuesdays", where we'll go out in the world and help you tame pretty much any creature you want, often teaching you the ins and outs of their taming behavior, helping you with the feed, and providing all the arrows/etc.

Server populations are decreasing across the board, and this is a great time to start new on a more populated server and get the help you need to quickly move through the ranks. Levels 1-15 are unnecessarily "survival-level" difficult, and levels 15-60 are much more about taming and base defense, so our goal is to get you over that curve quickly so you can focus on thriving, not just surviving.  

Join US-Knight-7 and look for anyone from <Reckoning>, including myself or Pathron, both of whom are admins.  Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 1:30 PM, RainGnyu said:

I think I am coming over to see what you guys got........so who wants the Gnyu?

Did Chrimson Knights invite you? Laerith said he was going to

And just like that, US Knight 7 playerbase plummits to 4 active players. Nothing kills servers faster than exploiting. 

Edited by DHew
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, DHew said:

And just like that, US Knight 7 playerbase plummits to 4 active players. Nothing kills servers faster than exploiting. 

I see you're upset that you were raided and you claim it's exploits. You were new to US Knight 7 and tried to be a big tough guy alpha but instead you were simply just disrespectful to the community. You being gone will only help it grow. 

27 minutes ago, Ninjacuddle said:

I see you're upset that you were raided and you claim it's exploits. You were new to US Knight 7 and tried to be a big tough guy alpha but instead you were simply just disrespectful to the community. You being gone will only help it grow. 

I have never seen or read him being disrespectful at all.........you got proof? But the OP has been and this is the reason he is no longer on the forums. 

Edited by RainGnyu

Thanks Gnyu. The problem is, as you already observed, he’s wrong. If it comes down to it, I’ll post the screen shots of conversations that players had as to how they exploited. 

Is it just coincidence that the server population plummeted? I think not.

Do you mind explaining how someone would be upset that they were raided when they didn’t play on the server anymore? Seems like it’s a strange concept.

Edited by DHew

Erebus knows what’s going on there, and thankfully has helped guide this in the right direction. Let’s go ahead and save the drama. On a serious note, I do hope you guys that are left find a way to pull us Knight 7 around. It’s really sad. 

Good day Aries. It’s probably time to walk away now. Remember, it’s Just a game.

Edited by DHew