Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman

Recommended Server for new house?

Hello,

i played D&L kinda hardcore when it came out (Manor, first dragon on server), still got a lvl 60 (which is naked now) on a very dead pve server. Population at "prime time" about 2-3 people.

Now I want to return and bring 3 friends with me. We want to make a own house (please no "join our house" stuff) and are looking for a friendly server.

Since raiding ppl here seems to be harder than in ARK we are struggling if we should go on pvp or pve, but right now we are pretty sure to go pve. Wildlife here is dangerous enough, dont need to get offline raided by other players with mythicals.

Since pve for me is about building awesome castles, taming awesome stuff, and very important trading with other players and helping other players I want to get us a server with a good population (which is kinda hard in the state the game is right now from what I see) and not to forget the new dungeons ;). Which servers can you guys&girls recommend? Are all pve dead cause I see generally no people on them, is a friendly pvp the way to go?

Forgot to mention, we are in EU! ;-)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Edited by Gentleman

Biggest server right now is eu-wyrmslayer-1 with some 10-15+ ppl on evenings.

If you are 3 people... you will be the biggest house on the server.

Good luck finding good space to build on though.  Pillars are cheap, and some players have put like hundreds in vast areas around their base to reserve big land masses for.. well.. future use? Just to be assholes? Just coz they can? To have huge visibility coz no growth of trees? I dont know.  I.e 70% of the entire plains event area is one players buildings and pillars.

US-Knight-18, ur more than welcome to play if you choose to. only about 5 houses on server, no one bothers each other so it might as well be pve lol. I run the alpha tribe but we dont raid and just let people play.

we do have 1 rule on server. no collosus, other than that we generally help any new players by supplying tools/weapons and advice on how to do things. all 3 faction vendors are fairly leveled, dwarves are maxed, elves are all like rank 10 and human is same as elf.

anyways i know its US and you want EU so good luck in your search.

If you're interested you could check out the unofficial servers, I and a bunch of my friends play on a server called Resurrection. It is an awesome server, that recently started up. PVP server, runs like an official server, only a couple differences. One, being that the taming is x2, and the second being that the building health is super high like the officials but isn't stupid low like the chaos servers. But at a more reasonable level.
if you're interested, check out the discord channel for it https://discord.gg/dBqqr3X you can get more information from the Admins there, who can answer your questions about it. :)

• Like 1