Sign in to follow this  
willodark

DarkSideWarriors is Recruiting Actives Players

We are USKnight2 and we are a fully loaded city made bye players for players, we are mixed with pve and pvp players laid back and we have discord and we yes are human lol

In game name night is young or you can jump on discord and say hi if you like too

https://discord.gg/HZr8whv your are all more then welcome to join my friends and yes we have a music bot if you like to play and jam out lol

Discord name willodark :) and happy playing

USKnight2 and its a killing view

We are still looking or hunting for your those active players we have now 1 city fully built and others on the way stop on bye and say hello and we will also toss some Nidhogs your way for keeps :) plus some other goodies.

see you all soon

20170908191517_1.jpg

more and more players are coming on USKnight2 and discord is heating up if you are sick of trying so hard and working to death jump online, want active discord please you are all more then welcome to come over and give us a chance we will help out and it doesn't matter which race you are ok mostly Elf and Human on usknight2 and we are very welcoming

USKnight2 is starting to heat up in the pass few days i want to take the time to thank you too all that has joined us and making USKnight2 a good place to call home.

I want to take the time and thank for all the new players yes we all play at different times but thats why we have discord :) always welcome on USKnight2